Portland Parks & recreation - Department info, policies, and procedures
- Users will have the ability to pay immediately from the phone, tablet, or computers.
- Credit or Debit card payments may be made using Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Please note that a 2.5% or $2.00 minimum convenience fee will be applied to your credit/debit card.
- This fee is not collected by the Town of Portland and you will not see it on your final invoice processing screen.
- You may choose to pay with cash or check directly at the Parks & Recreation Office to avoid this fee.
If you are unable to attend a program and need to cancel your registration, you must do so at least two weeks in advance to receive a full refund. All Parks and Recreation programs require a minimum number of participants in order to run. Please consider this prior to making your cancellation.
Refund requests must be emailed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and all requests may not be approved. Refunds are generally not provided once a program has begun, however, in the event of injury or illness, a partial refund request will be considered if accompanied by a doctor's note. In the event that a program is canceled by Parks & Recreation, students will receive a full refund and will be notified by phone or email 3-5 days before the start date.
Refunds may be issued via a household credit or by check. Household credits never expire and are applied directly to the participant’s RecDesk Account. Refund checks will be sent to the address on file in your account, unless otherwise requested. Checks are processed through Town Hall. Please allow 10-15 business days for your checks to arrive in the mail.